Biotechni is proud to announce that FILLER-3ND range has been awarded 10A and IGLOO cup 10A* by ODEP organization « Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel » according to the excellent clinicals performances of those implants after a 10 years follow up.
« ODEP is the Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel. It is an independent panel of experts comprised mainly of leading UK surgeons, but also non-clinical experts with deep experience of the orthopaedic industry.
An ODEP Rating consists of a NUMBER and a LETTER, and a STAR (optional)
The number represents the number of years for which the product's performance has been evidenced.
13 thirteen years of evidence.
10 ten years of evidence - full compliance with NICE benchmark.
7 seven years of evidence - product is on-track to achieve the 10 year benchmark, but has not yet got sufficient data to evidence performance at 10 years.
5 five years of evidence - product is on-track to achieve the 10 year benchmark, but has not yet got sufficient data to evidence performance at 10 years.
3 three years of evidence - product is on-track to achieve the 10 year benchmark, but has not yet got sufficient data to evidence performance at 10 years.
The letter represents the strength of evidence (data) presented by the manufacturer.
A: strong evidence - generally higher numbers of patients (giving greater confidence in the results presented), with all patients being subject to follow-up (their outcomes recorded).
B: acceptable evidence - smaller numbers of patients than the A rating (giving less confidence in the results than A), but sufficient data to demonstrate compliance.
The star has been added to the rating system following revised guidelines from NICE in February 2014, in which a benchmark replacement rate of less than 1 in 20 (5%) at 10 years was defined. The star is awarded where products are evidenced to comply with this benchmark. A* represents very strong evidence above A and B. Ratings without a star signify compliance to the prior NICE guidance of a replacement rate of less than 1 in 10 (10%) at 10 years.
In 2016, Biotechni invests:
- Extension of our premises of 800m2
- 1 machining center 3 axis MAZAK
- 1 machining center 5 axis MAZAK
- 1 robot loader ROBOFLEX
- 1 washing line
Search qualified machine operator, experienced on MAZAK machine 3 to 5 axes .
Your tasks :
- Machining and producing parts by removing material until a defined shapes and dimensions
- Identify the working steps and settings ratings
- Install and adjust the cutting tools , positioning and retention of the part and the machining parameters
- Check the documents produced
- Perform preventive maintenance / curative first-level equipment
- Qualified Person and independent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position is required CSD which can lead to a permanent contract
Experience (s) required (s) : 5 years